Amy Johnson Crow suggested a weekly blog theme of "52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks" in her blog post Challenge: 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks on the No Story Too Small blog. That was back in 2014.
Since I'm just beginning my own blog and my own review of ancestors, I'm going to follow her challenge with a slight change.
I'm going to check that all the claims I've made about each ancestor, as listed in my RootsMagic software, have accurate and correct citations attached. Wherever I find omissions or inaccuracies, I'll do what I can to correct them immediately. If I can't, they'll be added to my "to-do list" for attention.
Since unfortunately all my grandparents are deceased, I feel OK starting with them, and I'll approach them in Ahnentafel order, a la Randy Seaver in his blog series.
So, please meet my paternal grandfather - #4 in my Ahnentafel list :-)
Name: Eric Ormond WEYMOUTH
Father: Walter Josiah WEYMOUTH
Mother: Margaret Jane SEYMOUR
Birth: 16 July 1908, Korumburra, Victoria, Australia (1)
Military Service: 2 September 1941 - 20 December 1943 (3)
Death: 26 December 1989, Mildura, Victoria, Australia
Burial: 29 December 1989, Mildura Lawn Cemetery, Mildura, Victoria, Australia (4)
Marriage: 26 August 1929, Mildura, Victoria, Australia (2)
Spouse: Gwendolyn Mary GRACE
1. Ralph Ormond Weymouth 21 February 1930 - 24 January 2009
2. Mary Dawn Weymouth 1931 - 7 February 1994
3. Victor Sylvester Weymouth 17 February 1932 - 6 March 2010
4. Laura Elizabeth Weymouth 11 March 1934 - 1974
5. Josiah Glenn Weymouth 17 January 1936 - 2011
6. Helen Margaret Weymouth 19 May 1939 (living)
7. Maureen Ruth Weymouth 6 July 1941 (living)
8. Gwendolyn Valda Weymouth 21 February 1943 (living)
9. Ernest John Weymouth 7 August 1944 (living)
10. Eric Douglas Weymouth 14 August 1945 (living)
(1) Victoria, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, Birth Certificate 2124/1908 (issued 30 September 2002), Eric Ormond Weymouth; State Archives, Melbourne Victoria.
(2) Victoria, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, Marriage Certificate 201/1929 (issued 11 July 1997), Eric Ormond Weymouth and Gwendolyn Mary Grace, 26 August 1929;Public Record Office Victoria, Melbourne.
(3) National Archives of Australia, World War II Service Records (Name: National Archives of Australia; Location: Canberra, ACT, Australia; Date: 13 December 2002;), Series B884, Item Number V19065.
(4) Mildura Cemetery Trust (Mildura), full, Form of Instruction for Graves, 26 December 1989; personal property of author.
I'm very excited that I've managed to put together citations for my documents that seem correct :-)