Resources

Friday, 25 March 2016

A-Z Blogging Challenge - I'm in!

With a great deal of fear and trepidation, I've decided to participate in the A-Z Blogging Challenge during the month of April.

I haven't been a very regular blogger, so this might give me just the "kick in the pants" that I need.  Or it might be a rapid crash into despair and guilt.  We shall see.

My theme is:

Essential Characteristics for Successful Genealogy

or something like that anyway.  Again, we shall see.  This will be my take on the characteristics that I already have or need to develop to make sure my genealogy research is done well.  Some of my ideas are tongue-in-cheek and I hope that will lend a bit of fun to my posts.  

Like I said, I haven't done this before, so I hope I can last the distance!

See you in April :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment