Resources

Tuesday, 29 December 2015

2016 FINALLY Get Organized! Weekly Challenge


I'm going to join in with this new 2016 challenge set up by DearMYRTLE.  Along with the Genealogy Do-Over being run by Thomas MacEntee, it should help me review and relearn the basics of rigorous genealogy research and storage.

At the moment, I feel like I just hit the online databases and see what comes up, without being particularly focused or disciplined about it. Lots of interesting little snippets come up which I then pursue and I realise at the end of it all that I haven't actually found what I started out looking for!! And when I do find things, I print them out, sit them on my desk, and they're still there months later!

Time to sort this out - at least some of it :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment